Our Natural Health Practitioners are holistically-minded and have experience in providing support for a wide range of health conditions some of which are listed below. We refer you to our Treatment pages to assist you in selecting a therapy for your symptoms or invite you to call and speak to our friendly reception staff who will guide you towards a therapy suitable for your conditon.
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sporting injury (ankle sprain, hamstring or calf strain, knee ligament or knee cartillage tear)
- Work Injury (lifting injury, back strain, soft tissue trauma)
- Road Accident (including Whiplash, seatbelt injuries, patella pain)
- Poor Posture and Poor Spinal Alignment
- Overuse Syndromes (RSI, tendonitis)
- Problems related to Pregnancy (Morning Sickness, Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel)
- Stress-related problems (such as Anxiety, Insomnia, Behavioural Problems)
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Depression and Decreased Motivation
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Lack of Energy, Chronic Fatigue
- Menopausal and PMT symptoms
- Skin Disorders
- Allergies such as Hayfever, Asthma, Sinusitis and Dermatitis
- Lack of fitness, flexibility, muscle strength, poor bone density (including osteoporosis)
- Addictive Behaviours (dependence on coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, carbohydrates)
- Digestive problems (Bloating, Constipation, Reflux, Diarrhoea)
- Fertility problems (Male and Female)
- Chronic & Recurring Infections (Bronchitis, Cold & Flu, Tonsillitis)
You might find the following two analogies of interest - we often find these useful in explaining why it is so important to look after our bodies, in fact more important than looking after material things, because if your body and health do not hold up you will not be able to fully participate in all the wonderful things life has to offer!
- can be likened to a house that needs strong foundations to avoid falling apart well before its time, and
- is also like a car that requires a regular 'tune-up' in order to function optimally
..... so why not let our friendly support staff assist you in making an appointment with the most appropriate health care practitioner and treatment for your needs, so that we can help you get the best out of life !
Physio and Natural Therapies to help you get the best out of life!